Sunday, February 2, 2014

Versatile Blogger and Awesome Blossom Award Nomination!

   

Thank you to Jannat at The Book Addict for nominating me! I couldn't agree more that it inspires and connects other bloggers, not to mention how cool is it that someone is actually reading my blog! I've put a ton of hard work into this blog in the past year and a half, and to know someone cares enough to nominate me has flattered me, just to say the least. Again, thank you!!

Rule 1: Thank the Blogger who nominated you and write a post with a link back to his blog.
Rule 2: Share 7 interesting facts about yourself.
Rule 3: Nominate other bloggers who in your opinion satisfy the requirements for these awards.
 
7 Interesting? Facts about me: 
  1. I am an AVID crocheter. I actually run a shop, too! (link at the top)
  2. I'm a licensed nail technician at 17. 
  3. I call Florida home, but I (unfortunately) don't live by the beach :c
  4. I'm a full time college student..while still in high school. (Dual enrollment, woo!)
  5. One of my new years resolutions is to start really practicing yoga. 
  6. My first job was as an intern for a fireworks company. 
  7. I very rarely read print books anymore, I read off of my iPad mostly!
I nominate Harman, at Little Bookworm Reviews


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...