Sunday, February 2, 2014

Clutch (Custom Culture #2) by Tess Oliver

Clutch (Custom Culture, #2)
Read in: December, 2013
Format: eBook
Source: Amazon
Star Rating: 5

Synopsis: 
When Taylor Flinn’s parents shipped her off to an aunt for her last year of high school, James “Clutch” Mason had convinced himself it was for the best. Taylor, the wild, impulsive and far-too-appealing seventeen-year-old had been driving him nuts. Her school girl crush on him had been the last thing he needed. Now he had time to concentrate on his booming classic car part business, his new found love-- drag racing, and keeping his twenty-year-old brother Barrett out of trouble.

But when Taylor returns from her aunt’s more grown up, utterly seductive, and attached to another guy, Clutch realizes that the only thing he ever needed or wanted was Taylor Flinn.

Prosecution: 
How dense can you beeeeee Clutch?? Also, I know this is Clutch's book, but I really would've like to hear more about Nyx and Scotlyn. 

Defense: 
Oh wow!!! I have been looking forward to reading this novel since I finished Freefall! Lately I've been really focusing on tattoo-ed and pierced men (I.e. Maked Men series by Jay Crownover-HOT) So Clutch was the perfect mix of sensitivity and bad attitude. Definitely an A+ read and crafted for the happily-ever-after set. 

Verdict: 
5 SOLID STARS! I rarely give out five stars but this series will always have a special place in my heart.. and maybe be the inspiration behind me moving out to California? 

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...