Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Tuesday: The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly! #1


About the Meme: Hosted by: Lectus !




 This is a Monday Meme to show case 3 books on your shelf that you are going to read and talk about this week.

The Good: it could be a book that you just started reading and it is sooo damn good! Or, a book you've been waiting for and finally got.

The Bad: it could be a book that you are going to read because of its hype, it was recommended to you or any other reason BUT you are not sure you are going to like it because it's not your usual type of book/story/genre/thing.

The Ugly: it could be any book and for any reason. It's up to you!

Summerset Abbey 
The Good:
I was just recently (recently being ohhhh... a week?) approved to read this novel on Netgalley.com and it's my christmas/end of finals present to me. I'm SUPER excited to read it now that I've discovered a new found love for  novels set in England.  

City of Bones (The Mortal Instruments, #1)
The Bad: 
I am a little nervous to read City of Bones since the farthest I've dared to read about angels would be James Patterson's Maximum Ride series. However, I've heard great reviews and is being put on my TBR Soon pile!

Beauty Queens
The Ugly: 
Beauty queens on a deserted island who fight for survival, need I say more? I believe its going to be a lipstick enhanced version of Lord of the Flies, but we shall have to see!


That's all for this week, Darlings, check back next Tuesday for another weekly dose of.. The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly!♥
Ali.

1 comment:

  1. You did!

    I started reading City of Bones but didn't like it and abandoned it. But now I saw the trailer for the movie (it's on my blog) and I love the trailer! I wonder if I could find it in my heart to go back and give the book another try...

    Beauty Queens has been in my list for a while it's just that I don't want to buy it and I'm waiting for my library to finally carry it :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...